haha okay. i think i will. who knows if i will do it as directed, i have a tendency to want to make my own rules. and along those lines, im not yet sure when ill start.
guess you’ll have to wait and see.
[im sure you all are just bursting with excitement. -.-]
this was taken in Moscow somewhere, in 1922.
I’d like to know where, exactly
MIKAEL MIKAEL MIKAEL where did you find this!?!? i would swear it is a photo of myself, finally in the right decade. perhaps! especially if in moscow. sometimes i feel really connected and like a living part of moscow, like theres this big feeling on the palouse that isnt the same anywhere else and you have to have been here for too damn long to know what it feels like, but then i remember thats probably just comfort im feeling, or something similar, and get pulled back to the reality that i may feel that anywhere, or anywhere i spent long enough, for sure. this is a fabulous find. i say next time there is a sunny day we should wander about mosocw and try and find this exact stoop and perhaps recreate this photo? or at least find the stoop.
i shouldnt be allowed to blog this early in the morning.
a little pick me up i definitely needed.
blarrrghh. i want to rant, maybe on my blogspot instead. harumph.
im going to start trying to use my last.fm more often, build up my library there and such. its a good resource for finding new music/radio/etc. and lotsa other people use it, so it’d be a good way to recommend music to people and stuff. i just sort of stopped using it way back in the day, because it was still fairly new and shitty and hardly had any music, but now it’s a little better i guess. though i still recommend grooveshark to anyone and everyone, its way better than any other online streaming music site. i hope it doesnt get destroyed like “lala” did. oh internet, /le sigh.
anyways. if you have a last.fm and want to be mah fraaaand just add me. my username is musicjef2. and, while im at it, my grooveshark username is musicjef.
if there are any other great sites out there or programs you recommend PLEASE LET ME KNOW im always searching.
m i s s f i n e f a b r i c
15 basic facts about yourself:
15) i dont wear nail polish, but only because im not allowed to (and if i could, id only wear black, and sometimes red or grey or blue).
14) i prefer flats over any other type of shoe.
13) i dont really like tv or movies.
12) i love pickles. especially pickles and mustard.
11) eating is a chore usually, though i believe you shouldn’t eat something unless it is delicious / necessary for health.
10) i love sugar. i would eat it all day if i could. candies, cakes, pastries, etc. LOVE it.
9) i just put new strings on my guitar.
8) im not any good at playing guitar (im a n00b).
7) i no longer have a facebook. i am also running out of friends. perhaps this is related, and if not, then count it as a free fact.
6) i could never ever pick a favorite artist, band or book.
5) i really love office supplies, like pens, notebooks, and labels. just some of it, and im really particular about how i like my journals/calendars etc.
4) these fifteen facts aren’t that interesting. this totally counts as one too. especially since im pretty sure no one will care. haha.
3) i love love love webcomics. my tops: pictures for sad children, questionable content, bunny, minus, xkcd, a softer world, and lots moreee. i prefer the mildly morbid ones though, to be honest. not many people understand my humor in its truest form, but mr campbell of pfsc certainly does.
2) i have no idea what a realistic career choice for me is, or where i want to go to school, or if i will go to school, or where ill be living once my lease is up. i want out of ‘cow, but where? where?
1) black is my favorite color. but so is yellow and white and green and blue and teal and purple.
This is your shadow
this is my shadow
im real glad i went to the concert last night. maybe more on our adventures later.
p.s. i now know i can never escape the sneaky camera of sir mikael!
EMERALD CITY COMIC CON IN SEATTLE IS THIS WEEKEND.
I WANTED TO GO.
THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR.
14 not so basic facts about yourself:
14. ugh i can’t believe i have to do more of these.
13. i really hate over generalized questions like these.
12. what is a not so basic fact anyways?!
11. sometimes i will listen to a song even if i know itll make me sad or excited or anxious or nervous even if it’s a bad song just because i find it thrilling that music can have so much influence over my emotions. and i often am more moved by music than i let on, or ever mention to anyone. but i feel like everyone feels that way. maybe. idk.
10. hugs are my favorite
9. i would kiss everyone on the cheek with salutations if it wouldnt make people uncomfortable
8. i have more love for music than anything else.
7. i get anxious sometimes.
6. i went to one world last night with mikael and it was a grand time.
4. i really love mason jars
3. lactose intolerant
2. i want to ride a hot air balloon. i want to own one so i can fly off whenever i feel like it.